Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Time to make a run

In the last 24 hours, I have recieved a lot of support messages from people. I was thinking of a good metaphor, and I guess it's like playing basketball. You might be losing a game, and thinking your defeated. But the crowd is still behind you, cheering. That's when you have to step it up, hustle your ass off, and take those big shots. It's easy to win when your ahead. But it's those come from behind wins that you remember. And even though there are only a few guys on the floor playing the game, all of those people in the stands share the experience of winning.

Right now I'm down by ten. There's plenty of time on the clock left. But the sooner I start to cut into that lead, the better. It's time to take things to the next level. Reach inside and accomplish things that I never thought I could do before. SHUT THAT MOTHERFUCKER DOWN!!! Take the big shot, make the big steal, grab the important rebound. Work harder than the opponent. Fuck the odds. Remember the 1980 US Olympic Hockey team. Nobody is unbeatable. Everyone has it's weakness. Gotta find the weakness, exploit it, and take it the fuck out!!!

No comments: