Monday, April 30, 2007

I ran, I ran so far away...

First of all, yes, you can all comment about how lame I am for quoting the Flock of fucking Seagulls. But today I went on a run further than 100m and I didn't hurt. After a long day of geting poked and prodded (blood tests and a CT scan) a returned to Jan's place in Brooklyn a little stressed out. I don't know what was stressing me so much. Probably nothing related to the fact that the results of this scan will let me know if the experimental medicine I have been shooting up for the last two and a half months is kicking the cancer's ass or not. Anyway, I got back to Bushwick, put on my sneakers, started blasting Wolfmother on the iPod, and began to run. And run. And run some more. And not once did I get any shin splints or side stitches. And tha felt pretty damn good.

No comments: