Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Stuck Inside

Well, here it is outside- a warm, sunny spring day, and I'm stuck inside. I think all of the running around I've been doing these last couple of days has worn me down a bit, and now my sinuses are clogged up and I'm laid up with a cold. This sucks royally. Normally, I might ty and push myself, but I have a busy week and a half lined up ahead of me. They're pridicting a ton of snow tomorrow, and the last thing I want is to be laid up for another powder day. And I really can't be running around Utah at 8-10 thousand feet if I'm having a hard time breathing at a much lower elevation. So as I look out the window on this bluebird day, feeling guilty about watching "Beauty and the Geek" on MTV, I have to remind myself that one day off today will prevent a much longer stretch of downtime in the future.

1 comment:

Dances with Corgis said...

Beauty and the geek! :) ha!