Sunday, July 8, 2007

Tour de Chemo- Stage 2

Well, perhaps the lucky number 7 was what kept me from feeling sick. All day I was waiting to feel like hell, but it never happenned. Granted, I was tired, and spent most of the day on the couch. Good thingthere was about five hours of Tour de France coverage, which made being a couch potato a little bit easier to deal with. Of course, I wished I was riding my bike myself, instead of watching other people ride.

All things considered, it was not a bad day. I ddn't feel sick, managed to eat a decent amount, and was even able to enjoy the neighbor's fireworks display. Actualy, they outdid themselves this year. I have no idea how much they spent on fireworks this year, but the show this year was almost professional. A long way from bottle rockets and firecrackers.

No comments: