Friday, June 22, 2007

Getting Grouchy During Downtime


The worst thing about this whole hurry up and wait situation I'm dealing with is the fact that I'm waiting to do something. Until I quit coughing, my physical activities have been limited. Basically, this means that despite all of this great summer weather, I'm on the couch when I would rather be out riding my bike. This of course, makes me a royal pain in the ass to deal with. I'm cranky, hurting, whacked on percocet, and can't go out and spin for 90 minutes to get the agression out of my system. I have a feeling that I won't begin treatment until July 9- my birthday.

I don't know why the doctors are dragging their feet on this. This is really getting on my nerves. Not only is this annoying me, I can't go in for more IL-2 treatments until this is taken care of. It's not a good dea to be going through that while having painful coughing spells.

Nothing like havng another summer taken away. Last summer I was on the DL until well into July. This summer isn't looking to be all that promising, either. I hate having this fuck up my plans, it's really annoying. When all you want to do is try and go on living a normal life, this stuff really can piss you off.

1 comment:

Dances with Corgis said...

That will suck if you start on your birthday! Although, we could go to six flags any other day...