Monday, December 11, 2006

A Title!

Well, I've decided to name my blog Kicking Cancer's Ass? Why? Because that is what I am doing every day I'm alive. For over three years now I have been battling malignant melanoma, and I absolutely refuse to lose.

The best part is, I don't even have to keep any sort of theme to my posts. Because anything and everything I do means that I am kicking cancer's ass.

Of course, the bad thing about cancer is that it sometimes makes you think unpleaseant thoughts. I often think about how I might die. I have decided that I will die in 70 or more years, in bed with a beautiful woman, and I will have biked, skied, and /or surfed on that day. Yeah, I know I'm kind of ripping off Evel Kenievel, who said he planned to die at the age of 105 and in bed with Elizabeth Taylor.

Anyway, today I helped my parents put up there Christmas Tree. Tomorrow I head back to Mt. (I hope there's still some) Snow, VT. I'll let you know how the snow is in a future post.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your the best younger brother ever!
I'll never forget the first day I saw you at the Hobart pool; Or your first day on the bus. I am extremely proud of you.
Happy Holidays.
I'll be skiing in Localmotion on the 18th.
Rock on!
Love Anne

Unknown said...

Keep kicking cancers ass-I know you will and have fun at Mt (hope theres some)snow;)) Happy skiing.
muah Evexx