Tuesday, December 12, 2006

The GREEN Mountain State


Well, I am posting this from the parking lot at Mount (a little bit of) Snow. If that isn't true ski-bum cred, I don't know what is. I didn't ski today, because today was spent driving back from NY, where I spent the weekend not eating at the Dinosaur BBQ in Harlem because it was a two hour wait for a table on Saturday, followed by watching the Jets choke as usual in an important game on Sunday.

Anyway, driving into VT, there was a little bit of whilte stuff on the North facing and shaded aspects, but most of them thar hills were brownish green. Which means the next couple of days I will spend watching the Weather Channel and looking for virgins to sacrifice to Ullr in hopes that we get some snow.

I'll be skiing tomorrow, though, and will finally post up some pic of the pistes (I feel so Extremo Mountain Dude usuing that term) tomorrow.

No comments: