Sunday, August 26, 2007

hospital time

Well, I have now been stuck in the damn hospital since the 16th, and still have no clue when I'm getting the hell out. It's so mentally taxing to be going through all of this. Earlier this week I had an epidural put in my spine to help control some of the pain. Forf the most part, it's owking out, but it's not 100% under control yet.

I'll probably be here in Cooperstown a few more days. I don't think they want to send me home until I finish up my next few doses of chemo and radiation. Hopefully by that point they will feel comfortable sending me home to recover. I think this is the longest I have ever been in the hospital. It really sucks, too. I'm so tired of this bed, and I just wish I could get outside and breathe a breath of fresh air. This is really putting a lot of things into perspective.

Anyway, hopefully I'll be home soon, sitting in the sunshine, thinking about snow.

3 comments:

Jan-Luc VanDamme said...

Sweet Jeebus- do you shoot spitballs on the wall

bluesage said...

You amaze me with your strength and wit in the midst of all you're going through. You are and have always been a true warrior!
As far as the air goes around here, it's loaded with pollen, we're all doing a heck of alot of sneezing.So bring home a mask :) In spite of that though, the moon is out tonight in full force and i was just outside with Remy thinking about you, and wishing on a star.We all hope to see you soon.
with love, teri

Dances with Corgis said...

Missing you always, friend <3 <3 C